The large octogon-shaped « italian » hall opens on the forest through three tall curved windows and two rectangular ones, facing two rectangular mirrors. The chimney was stolen in the 90’s. This room was ornated under the reign of Louis XVI with some more elaborate furnitures than was the case in the orther rooms of the pavilion. It included, inter alia, mahogany gaming tables by Riesener, mentionned in the inventories of the royal garde meuble. It has unfortunately not been possible to track them back after their departure from the pavilion. Under Napoléon the first, the furnishing of this hall was enriched with more precious, altough not coherent, pieces. The chimney, in particular, received a pair of ormolu andirons by Gouthière. Two large gilded wood armchairs were added under Charles Xth (they appear on a 1855 watercolor paining).